Sunday, July 15, 2012

A quick update

I have so many things I could say and share with you all, but not enough time to gather all of my thoughts and emotions of what all has been going on here in the past few days. So here is a quick snapshot of some highlights of the week:

Michael showed off his muscles while doing lots of push ups and cartwheels.

Doreen sassed it up, per usual, while wearing my sunglasses.

Kelvin and Max threw a dance party and decided it needed to be documented on my camera.

The kids all got clown noses from the Teen Mania Mzungus. (Huge hit)

Andrew, Max, Doreen, Kate and I went snake hunting. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful, but we did dig a huge hole in the ground in hopes of finding the snake that slithered into its home. Better luck next time.
 


Needless to say it's been an eventful week. We are headed back to the Bush this afternoon and are excited and expectant for the Lord to show up big time at camp this week as it starts tomorrow! We are prayerful for lives to be changed and transformed by the power of the Gospel, and looking forward to seeing what is in store this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment