Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lusaka Friends

Today we finally got to meet our new friends who live in the Lusaka My Father’s House homes 1-4, just a few blocks away from the office. Immediately after stepping into the homes and meeting our friends for the first time, I could feel a drastic difference between the Lusaka and Chongwe kids. I have been trying to process and pin point what exactly that difference is, but the truth is I just can’t seem to figure it out. The Lusaka kids are overall a little bit older and have been established in these homes a little bit longer, but there is more to it than that. These kids –both in Lusaka and Chongwe each have such different personalities that make up who they are and it is so neat to be able to see that already. I wish I could explain myself a little bit better, but I hope to give you a little glimpse of what drastic personality differences I am talking about through the stories in these next few posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment