Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Helen

Sweet Helen. From the moment I met Helen she had the sweetest little smile on her face and was immediately interested not only who I was but what I liked to do, and all of my favorites. She spent several minutes firing me with question after question to learn more about me, which of course, like any typical teenage girl included boys and music. After finding some common interests, (Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, and Shakira to name a few) her and a few other girls decided it would be in my best interest to learn the dance to Shakira’s “Waka Waka.” As I struggled to make my body move like these girls, Helen just sat and quietly giggled in the corner. She is definitely one of the more reserved ones in the group, but she has the sweetest, most tender little heart and cares so deeply for everyone around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment