Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ednah


After playing a round of uno on the front porch with a few of the girls, Ednah disappeared for a few minutes, and returned with a picture album full of different important people in her life. I flipped through the album with her page by page, and she had a comment for each of the photos. It was such a sweet time of learning more about her and through that also experiencing how hilarious and goofy she can be. Although some of the things that came out of this girl’s mouth when explaining the pictures to me were hilarious and so out of control, there were also several sweet tender moments that I hope to remember forever like the way she explained and showed me who her best friends were, her cousins, her classmates, her prayer partner from China, and maybe the sweetest one of all –a picture of her sponsors.


I could continue telling more stories about all of my sweet new friends, and I am sure I will as my time here continues, but here is just a glimpse to show you truly how different each one of these kids are and how big their hearts and personalities are.

1 comment:

  1. Precious Ednah, so glad to hear your hearing their stories and falling in love with each of them

    ReplyDelete